BAG MAKERS must review and pre-approve all artwork to ensure it is suitable for our Sparkle process.
Application Method and Colors
HOT PRESS with GLOSS REFLECTIVE DOTS. Color choices shown below.
Art can contain up to 6 colors depending on size of the art and what the process will allow. PMS color matching is not available.
Vector Art is Preferred
Vector images can be resized without any loss of quality. Please note that placing or importing photographs, bitmap, or raster images into a drawing program does not convert them into vector artwork.
Proofs are required on all new Sparkle orders and reorders with changes.
Programs and Formats We Accept
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR — Our Preferred Vector Art Program
- Save as native Illustrator .ai file or Illustrator Default PDF with the "Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities" box check-marked.
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP — Our Preferred Raster Art Program
- Save files as native Photoshop .psd or layered TIFF. Preserve transparent backgrounds. Layers and Smart Objects gladly accepted.
- COREL DRAW — Version X7 and lower
- Save as native Corel .cdr file, Adobe PDF, or export as an Illustrator .ai file choosing the highest Illustrator version available from your menu.
Unacceptable Programs and Formats
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, or any Office programs from other vendors, website images, faxes, copies of faxes, photocopies, film negatives or positives, slides, low-resolution laser-printed artwork, letterhead, business cards, napkins, actual imprinted or embroidered products.
Please convert all fonts to outlines (paths or curves). Block or Sans Serif fonts work best. Serif fonts are not recommended.
- UPPERCASE-60 points or 1/2-inch-high minimum
- lowercase-82 points or 1/2-inch-high minimum
BAG MAKERS will review your submitted artwork and determine which dot size (1.5, 2, 3 and 4 mm) will provide the optimal imprint quality for your project. We determine dot size based on the size and design of your artwork. Mixed dot sizes potentially can be used, if the design allows.