- CMYK artwork required and must meet ColorVista art requirements.
- A 2 in. x 2 in. minimum area is required to contain a digital barcode.
- Photos and multi-colored art are best suited for digital barcodes. Pure White cannot be coded. Large areas of Black or extremely dark colors are not recommended.
- BAG MAKERS will embed the digital barcode into your artwork using your or your client’s Digimarc account. Please do not apply the barcode to your art yourself, as we must make technical adjustments to the art before the barcode is embedded.
- Multiple digital barcodes can be used in one design if the imprint area is large enough to support multiple hot spots. Each barcode requires a separate Digimarc service charge. Additional art set-up charges may also apply. See our catalog page 104 for art fees.
- Create an account with Digimarc at https://portal.digimarc.net. The account holder is responsible for paying Digimarc service fees and updating the destination URL.
Submit your purchase order noting that you want to use VistaScan in your ColorVista imprint. Include the following:
- The e-mail address used to create your Digimarc account
- Your Digimarc account password
- The URL to which you want to link your digital barcode
- Art files that meet our ColorVista art specifications
- We will embed the barcode into your artwork using your Digimarc account and will test the barcode.
- Once you approve the proof, we will print your barcode bags.
BAG MAKERS: No charge for art set-up, barcode embedding, or testing for 1 barcode per design/order. Multiple barcodes within 1 design or 1 order may incur additional art set-up charges, based on the time required to set-up, embed and test the additional barcodes. If additional art set-up is needed due to multiple barcodes, art charges are $60.00 (G) per hour, with a minimum charge of $30.00 (G). Call for quote.
Digimarc: Service fee of $50.00 (Z) (maximum) per each digital barcode ID, and paid directly to Digimarc by the Digimarc account owner. BAG MAKERS does not collect or pay this fee. For more information, please visit the Digimarc pricing page.