Use the screen-print unit price of your bag choice and add the following charges:
Set Up Charges (new orders and re-orders) - $50.00 (G) per design, includes up to six colors
Run Charge (new orders and re-orders) - $2.00 (G) per bag, per side
Production - Sparkle Decoration orders have a 10-day production time, following proof and credit approval. Rush service currently is not offered for this imprinting process.
Proofs are required on all new Sparkle orders and reorders with changes.
BAG MAKERS must review and pre-approve all artwork to ensure it is suitable for our Sparkle process.
Application Method and Colors
HOT PRESS with GLOSS REFLECTIVE DOTS. Color choices shown below.
Art can contain up to 6 colors depending on size of the art and what the process will allow. PMS color matching is not available.
Programs and Formats
Vector Art is Preferred
Vector images can be resized without any loss of quality. Please note that placing or importing photographs, bitmap, or raster images
into a drawing program does not convert them into vector artwork.
Programs and Formats We Accept
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR — Our Preferred Vector Art Program
- Save as native Illustrator .ai file, Illustrator Default PDF with the "Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities" box check-marked, or Windows metafile exported as .wmf.
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP — Our Preferred Raster Art Program
- Save files as native Photoshop .psd or layered TIFF. Preserve transparent backgrounds. Layers and Smart Objects gladly accepted. We can also accpet high quality .JPEG files. Please have the files flattened.
- COREL DRAW — Version X7 and lower
- Save as native Corel .cdr file, Adobe PDF, or export as an Illustrator .ai file choosing the highest Illustrator version available from your menu.
Unacceptable Programs and Formats
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, or any Office programs from other vendors, website images, faxes, copies of faxes, photocopies,
film negatives or positives, slides, low-resolution laser-printed artwork, letterhead, business cards, napkins, actual imprinted or embroidered products.
Please convert all fonts to outlines (paths or curves). Block or Sans Serif fonts work best. Serif fonts are not recommended.
- UPPERCASE-60 points or 1/2-inch-high minimum
- lowercase-82 points or 1/2-inch-high minimum
Four dot sizes are available — 1.5, 2, 3, and 4mm. Dot size is determined by the size and design of the art and what the process will allow.
Mixed dot sizes can be used within artwork, if the design is suitable for this option.