About the Design Centre
At BAG MAKERS, we offer complete custom design services and our Design Centre team is available to craft a unique, often exclusive bag just for you.
Whether it is for:
- Larger quantities beyond those listed in the first three product categories of this web site
- Custom dimensions unique to your program
- Distinctive design elements such as unique materials, handles, pockets or gussets
- Custom imprinting your design in multiple locations and colors, including 4-color process
We're here to help you create a distinctive bag or packaging option that's perfect for your next event or promotion. The Design Centre section of this site represents our most popular items available for customization. Of course, there are also unlimited creative options — just let us know what you need. We'll also work with you on production schedules (rush service is available on many products), logo design, pricing and more.
Build A Bag
- Imagine Your Bag!—To get started, you’ll want to determine how your bag is going to be used, who will receive it, what’s going inside, and how long you want it to last.
- Determine Bag Size and Features—Once you know the type and use of your special bag, determine its dimensions and features. We offer many options including various closures, pockets, handles and decorative accents.
- Choose Your Materials—We can build your bag using non-woven polypropylene, paper, plastic or polyester materials, all based on your use and budget.
- Prepare Your Artwork—As the most visual component of your project, create art files to size using our Art Specifications. Let us also help you get started by providing a product template that will help you with design and layout.
- Call Us With Any Questions—We’ll be happy to provide more details, make product and design suggestions, and offer a written quote. Then we’ll bring your bag to life!
Due to potential global volatility of raw materials, all prices are subject to change without notice.
BAG MAKERS offers complete custom design services to meet all of your marketing needs. Our Design Centre team is available to work with you on product design, production schedules, large quantities, art requirements, pricing, and more.
Unless otherwise noted on catalog pages, spot-color plate charges are based on overall imprint area at a base charge of $1.80 (G) per square inch, with a minimum plate charge of $60.00 (G) per color per side. Process-color art, halftones, or art with fine screens are subject to review for plate charges. A plate is needed for each color and each side being printed.
Paper proofs, either faxed or e-mailed, are provided at no charge. Virtual proofs are available on select products. Due to printing dynamics, pre-production or color proofs are not available on all products. Call for details.
Production schedules vary based on seasonal demands and are scheduled upon final proof approval. Please call for our fastest delivery time.
Rush production schedules may be available and must be pre-approved. Please contact us for details.
Percentages may vary on certain products. Due to production parameters on most plastic bag orders, we anticipate over or under runs not to exceed 25% on quantities of 5–9M, 20% on 10–24M, 15% on 25–49M, and 10% on 50–100M. All over run quantities are subject to invoicing.
Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to all incurred costs, including set-up, plate, and art charges.
Should we be required to adjust your artwork to be compatible with our printing processes, art charges may apply. We will provide a price quote prior to any art services being performed.